What you’ll need
- Half-gallon carton
- Heavy duty large straw
- Cereal box
- Glue stick
- Your A Papers from school
- Crayons or Markers to color your design
My Scholar Ship is a modified version of a boat craft I found online at: http://spoonful.com/crafts/love-boat .
How to make it
- Start with a clean carton. Cut off the plastic spout or tape the cardboard spout shut.
- For the bow, cut a 3¾- by 10-inch strip from a cereal box, fold it in half, and tape it in place as shown.
- Use tape and a glue stick to cover the carton with paper. Cut a mail slot in the ship’s top to store all your A papers from school.
- Use a glue stick to add stripes to the sides (Be sure to color a design on them first.)
- Poke a small hole the deck and insert the straw. Now tape your best A paper to it making a sail for the boat.
Be creative and have fun!
Don’t forget to send me a picture! Email it to Alexis@Via-E.com Or Post your picture on My Friends’ Stuff Art Board on Pintrest. (You first have to follow the board before I can add you to make your own posts)